Tier1 Water Testing and Analysis Service for CITY Water
- Hard water leads to pipe corrosion and early appliance failure
- Lead present in drinking water can cause adverse health effects with more severe affects coming from long term exposure
- Chlorine reacts with organic matter and pollutants to form contaminants harmful to the human body
- Nitrates above permissible levels (as specified by EPA) are extremely harmful to infants below six months
Experience the Tier1 Difference
Tier1 manufactures high-quality filtration and household products. We take creating and maintaining a healthy home seriously. Products must undergo rigorous testing and meet demanding quality expectations in order to earn the Tier1 badge. Every purchase is backed by the Tier1® Guarantee:
- Guaranteed Fit
- Guaranteed Quality
- Guaranteed Price
It is always important to know what is in your water. If you have excessive contaminants if your water it can be unsafe to consume and reduce the life of your appliances that utilize water.
- Chlorine: This is a chemical that some cities use to kill bacteria in water. In very small measurements consuming chlorine will not harm you. But if it becomes excessive it can be dangerous to consume and it dries out your hair and skin. This is important to test to ensure your hair and skin remain health and your consuming safe drinking water. A simple faucet filter for your sink and shower can fix this issue.
- Hardness: This is when you have minerals in your water that cause scale to be produced. Scale is a build of minerals and can cause damage to your appliances and makes your water feel slimy. If your shower starts to turn a yellowish color and you find yourself cleaning it all the time you may have hard water. Simple faucet filters can fix this issue, but it would be recommended to get a water softener that way your whole house will be protected.
- TDS: This stands for Total Dissolved Solids. These are particles such as minerals, salts and metals that are within your water. The lower your total dissolved solids the more effective your water is when digesting. Using a reverse osmosis system will provide you with safe water that your body will appreciate and be able to easily absorb.
- Metals: This kit allows you to test for Copper and Lead. Know how much of these metals you have in your water is very important because if these levels are too high they can be very harmful. These metals usually enter the water stream through the pipelines. To reduce the levels of copper and lead in your water you can simply install a reverse osmosis system.
- Nitrates/Nitrites: These nitrogen and oxygen compounds are naturally occurring, but can be dangerous if there are high levels in you water. These compounds can cause many health issues if not taken care of. A reverse osmosis system will reduce these levels and provide you with safe, great tasting water.
|Used In Brands||Tier1|
|Warranty Guarantee||Unconditional Product Guarantee for Life of the Product|