Tier1 13-Point Rapid Water Lab Test Analysis - $100 System Rebate
Test kit available for purchase in contiguous 48 states only. $100 system Rebate Terms and Conditions
- Rapid, expert water analysis
- Quickly identify contaminants affecting your water
- Our experts analyze 13 water quality points and provide product recommendations
- Bonus: $100 rebate for qualifying system purchase*
Rebate Bonus: Call Tier1® Water with your test results from the Tier1® 13 Point Rapid Laboratory Water Test to receive a $100 rebate credit toward the purchase of a qualifying Tier1® Whole House Water Filtration System with a value of $549.99 or more purchased at www.Tier1water.com.
Tier1® Unconditional Product Guarantee: If Tier1water.com can’t provide a water filtration system to meet your needs, your test kit purchase price will be refunded.
Total Dissolved Solids (TDS)
What’s in Your Water?
Comprehensive water testing is especially important for those on private well water as water conditions can change rapidly due to runoff, industrial chemicals, flooding, and a host of other complications. Well water must be tested frequently, especially when local conditions suggest a change in water quality. Municipal water users generally have access to clean water but an annual 13-point test helps you compare the results to your city’s annual water report. Be safe and have your water tested with the Tier1® 13 Point Rapid Laboratory Water Test to find the solution that meets your needs.
Rebate redemption instructions will accompany test results. $100 rebate credit may be applied towards the purchase of a qualifying Tier1® Whole House Water filtration system purchased directly on Tier1water.com. Rebate valid for systems with retail value of $549.99 or more. One rebate per customer. Tier1Water.com guarantees to offer the solution to treat your water issues, or you’ll be credited your test kit purchase price. To be eligible for rebate credit, a test kit must have been purchased at Tier1water.com or one of the following sites: DiscountFilterStore.com, FridgeFilters.com, or WaterFilters.net.
Experience the Tier1 Difference
Tier1 manufactures high-quality filtration and household products. We take creating and maintaining a healthy home seriously. Products must undergo rigorous testing and meet demanding quality expectations in order to earn the Tier1 badge. Every purchase is backed by the Tier1® Guarantee:
- Guaranteed Fit
- Guaranteed Quality
- Guaranteed Price
|Includes||Shipping packaging, plastic water container, return shipping label and instructions.|
|Additional Information||Rebate valid for systems with retail value of $549.99 or more. One rebate per customer. Other restrictions apply.|
- If your home has a current water treatment system, please ensure that it has been bypassed. If you are unable to bypass the water system, please take the sample from a faucet prior to the system.
- Remove the aerator and strainer (if possible) from the kitchen sink faucet. Use standard household bleach to clean the faucet at the spout. Turn the cold water on and allow it to flush for 2-3 minutes. While the faucet is flushing, wash hands before handling the sample containers.
- Reduce the flow to a slow flow (about the size of a drinking straw), remove the cap from the bottle and place under the stream of water. Ensure that you do not touch the inside of the cap or container. Fill to the tip of the neck and replace the lid securely.
- Complete the laboratory sample form making sure to indicate the location (i.e. Kitchen Sink), date, and time the sample was taken.
- Place the bottle and sample form into the sample box. Secure the box and apply the prepaid return shipping label (included) to the outside of the box.
- Drop the package off at your local UPS facility for return to Tier1 Water laboratory for analysis.