S410RL Viqua Ultraviolet (UV) Replacement Lamp
Availability: In Stock
Fits VH410, VH410M, SC-410, SCM-410, SPV-410, SP410-HO, SPV-8
- Easy replacement for the VH410 Ultraviolet system.
- The ultraviolet light deactivates waterborne pathogens and bacteria, disinfecting your water.
- Lasts up to 12 months depending on water usage and local water quality.
- Actual size of lamp 22-inches (length) x 1-1/2-inches (outside diameter)
Replacement UV Lamp for VH410. This UV light eliminates contaminants in water as they pass through the VH410 Viqua Ultraviolet Water Disinfection System. This lamp has a longevity of 12 months and requires little maintenance as the quartz sleeve surrounding the lamp only needs to be cleaned every three months. The S410RL Viqua Replacement UV Lamp reduces the levels of bacteria and viruses that can make it past other filter media, giving you ultra clean water.
|Actual Size (in)||22-inches (length) x 1-1/2-inches (outside diameter)|
|Filter Life (months)||12 months|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||40 - 125|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||2.2 - 40|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||18|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||70|
The VIQUA-S410RL-HO reduces the following contaminants:
- E. Coli
The VIQUA-S410RL-HO is comparable with the following part numbers
|VH410, VH410M, SC-410, SCM-410, SPV-410, SP410-HO, SPV-8 UV systems|
- Close main water supply to the UV System, and then open a tap downstream of the UV System to release pressure.
- Disconnect main power source and allow the unit to cool for 10 minutes. Note: Ensure there is no other power source connected such as, Solenoid Junction Box.
- Remove the UV lamp connector. Note: Follow illustration that shows your specific connector.
- Remove the UV lamp.
- Re-insert the new UV lamp inside the quartz sleeve. Attach the connector to the UV lamp and note that the connector will only allow correct installation in one position.
- Place and tighten the UV lamp connector. Follow illustration that shows your specific connector.
- Plug the unit back to the power source. Reset the end of lamp timer alarm back to 365 days. Note: Not applicable to TAP systems. Open the inlet valve slowly
- Close the downstream tap once the UV chamber is filled with water, and inspect for any leakages.