S410RL Viqua Ultraviolet (UV) Replacement Lamp
- Easy replacement for the VH410 Ultraviolet system.
- The ultraviolet light deactivates waterborne pathogens and bacteria, disinfecting your water.
- Lasts up to 12 months depending on water usage and local water quality.
- Actual size of lamp 22-inches (length) x 1-1/2-inches (outside diameter)
|Actual Size (in)||22-inches (length) x 1-1/2-inches (outside diameter)|
|Filter Life (months)||12 months|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||40 - 125|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||2.2 - 40|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||18|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||70|
The VIQUA-S410RL-HO reduces the following contaminants:
- E. Coli
The VIQUA-S410RL-HO is comparable with the following part numbers
|VH410, VH410M, SC-410, SCM-410, SPV-410, SP410-HO, SPV-8 UV systems|
- Close main water supply to the UV System, and then open a tap downstream of the UV System to release pressure.
- Disconnect main power source and allow the unit to cool for 10 minutes. Note: Ensure there is no other power source connected such as, Solenoid Junction Box.
- Remove the UV lamp connector. Note: Follow illustration that shows your specific connector.
- Remove the UV lamp.
- Re-insert the new UV lamp inside the quartz sleeve. Attach the connector to the UV lamp and note that the connector will only allow correct installation in one position.
- Place and tighten the UV lamp connector. Follow illustration that shows your specific connector.
- Plug the unit back to the power source. Reset the end of lamp timer alarm back to 365 days. Note: Not applicable to TAP systems. Open the inlet valve slowly
- Close the downstream tap once the UV chamber is filled with water, and inspect for any leakages.