TIER1 EVERYDAY SERIES
US Water Filters 1 Year Limited WarrantyUS Water Filters Water warrants to the end user ("customer") that its solid-state electronic heads for the Everyday Series Systems
("Covered Items") will be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of 1 (1) year from
the date of original purchase.**
Limitations and Responsibilities:
US Water Filters obligation to the customer under these warranties shall be limited, at US Water Filters’ option, to replacement or
repair of Covered Items by these warranties, labor is not covered. These warranties do not cover replacement filter cartridges,
elements or lamps. Prior to return or repair of Covered Items, the customer must obtain a return goods authorization number from US
Water Filters and at US Water Filters option, return the Covered Items freight prepaid. Any Covered Item repaired or replaced under
these warranties will be returned prepaid standard freight to the original point of shipment.
- Warranty valid only for purchases made directly from Tier1water.com
- Customer must register their system with US Water Filters within 90 days of purchase* in order to obtain a warranty.
- Customers can register their products at tier1water.com/warranty-registration.
- No warranty is made, and is explicitly excluded, with respect to defects or damages due to neglect, misuse, alterations, accident, misapplication, physical damage, or damaged caused by fire, acts of God, or freezing.
- These warranties apply only to the original registered owner so long as the owner owns/lives in the home in which the unit was originally installed. Warranty will discontinue after the unit is removed from the location where it was originally installed.
- Warranty begins on the date of delivery of product to the customer. Improper maintenance of system (ie not replacing filters or media, for example) on time will be considered "neglect" and explicitly excluded from the warranty.
- Installation of any system on water conditions outside of or beyond the recommended specs of any system voids any warranty.
limitation any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or treatment of certain water and hereby
expressly disclaims all other such warranties.
THE WARRANTIES US WATER FILTERS GIVES IN THE ABOVE PARAGRAPHS ARE EXCLUSIVE, US WATER FILTERS
DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY AND SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED
WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF WORKMANLIKE
US Water Filters liability hereunder shall not exceed the cost of the product. Under no circumstances will US Water Filters be liable for
any incidental or consequential damages or for any other loss, damage or expense of any kind, including loss of use, arising in
connection with the installation or use or inability to use the Covered Items or any water treatment system the Covered Items are
incorporated into. These warranties are governed by the laws of the state of Minnesota and may change at any time without notice.
*Failure by California and Quebec residents to complete the product registration form does not diminish their warranty.
**For all orders placed on or after December 1st, 2019.