Do you need to return your purchase?
We support all purchases within 90 days for General returns, Damaged items or Mis-shipments.
Returning an Item
- 1. Please email us with your order number and return request.
- 2. We will respond to your email by sending you a pre-paid return label. (Pre-paid label will only be available on orders being returned from domestic addresses.)
- 3. Print and attach this label to your order, then place it in your outgoing mail or drop it off at any applicable USPS location.
- 4. Once your order is received in our warehouse, we will process your refund per our return policies.
- 5. We will issue a credit to your original method of payment within 3 business days after we receive the returned package.
Requesting a Product Return Label While Placing a New Order
- 1. Enter a new order for the item you actually need.
- 2. During the checkout process, type this note into the comments box - "Please include a free prepaid label for the return of my last order"
- 3. Your new order will ship normally.
- 4. A free postage paid return shipping label will be emailed to you (for domestic orders). Use this shipping label to return your original order.
- 5. When we receive the original order, we will process your return per our Return Policies.
- When you receive your order, please inspect all of the products immediately.
- If a product is damaged or missing, please email us right away so we can reship your products to you.
- We will only be able to reship your order if it is less than 90 days old. We would appreciate it if all boxes and packaging materials were saved for carrier inspection.
Tier1® Unconditional Product Guarantee
- If you are dissatisfied with a Tier1® branded product*, for any reason during the specified life of the product, please contact us to initiate a return.
- *Excludes Tier1® Whole House Systems
Tier1® Whole House Systems 'Protect Every Drop' Guarantee
Tier1® 30-DAY Return Policy
- Tier1 will accept return of Tier1 brand items* unused and in original condition within 30 days of delivery for a full refund of your purchase price. Shipping charges are not refundable. Customers are responsible for return shipping costs.
- 1. Product must be in original packaging and include all cords, tubing, adapters, and installation manuals and user guides or other components included when you received it.
- 2. Customer is responsible for the return shipping costs on all products, including mandatory insurance to the original purchase price, during return shipping.
- 3. Only products purchased directly from Tier1Water.com can be returned to Tier1Water.com.
- All returns will be inspected for completeness and damage. Systems altered or changed from their original manufacturer build and specs are not returnable. Taxes, brokerage, shipping, customs and border crossing fees on shipments are not refundable. Return Authorization Code: Returns will not be accepted without a valid Return Authorization Number (RA). Unless otherwise specified in the item listing on our website or in our Return policy, you may request an Return Authorization Number (RA) within 90 days of the original purchase date. RA numbers expire after 30 days, but we encourage you to return the product as soon possible. Any return we receive without a valid RA number will be documented and rejected or subject to a restocking charge at our sole discretion. Customers should call 1-855-378-9116 and speak with customer service to get the RAC. All returns must also contain all parts that were sent, along with all original packaging. Returns must have an RMA or RAC before being returned or the return shipment may refused by Tier1.
- Return Shipping: Tier1 may at our discretion send you a pre-paid return label for you to return your product. If you use this mailing label and the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.), we'll pay the return shipping costs. If you use this mailing label and your return is not the result of our error, the shipping cost of that returned item will be deducted from your refund. The amount deducted will be equivalent to our standard shipping cost for that item. For your protection, we recommend that you insure your return and use a traceable carrier that can provide you with delivery confirmation. Tier1 shall not be responsible for items returned that are lost or damaged in transit. Postage and handling charges, both to and from our warehouse will be paid by the customer, and are non-refundable. At our discretion, we may reimburse shipping charges related to the return of defective products inside the continental U.S. only. For freight shipments, we are happy to accept returns for large items that are shipped via our specialty shippers. These items do require a special type of return and cannot be returned with a pre-paid return mailing label like standard shipments. If you need to return an item shipped via a specialty shipper, please contact customer service and request the return. We will follow up with instructions for returning the item. Note: Any return that is not the result of our error may be subject to a restock fee which will be deducted from the refund. Important Return Notice: In the event that the product you are returning does NOT meet the requirements described in this document, we will photograph the merchandise and packaging, and prepare a detailed summary of our determination as to why the return was denied, the product(s) will be deemed not eligible for return and will be returned to you. If Tier1Water.com, at our sole discretion, decides to accept a non-qualified item for return, a restocking fee will be assessed.
*Excludes Tier1® Whole House Reverse Osmosis Systems
Tier1® 'Protect Every Drop' 90-DAY Guarantee
- Tier1 Whole House Systems* offers a 90 day satisfaction guarantee. Try these products for 90 days and if you are not 100% satisfied, return the item to us for a 100% refund. Return shipping is the customers' responsibility; Taxes, brokerage, customs and border crossing fees on international shipments are not refundable; water must be within manufacturer specs. Product must be shipped back to Tier1Water.com in original packaging and include all parts and accessories (ie cords, tubing, adapters, and installation manuals and user guides or other components included when you received it).
- Tier1 Responsibilities and Limitations:
- Tier1 customer representatives will recommend an overall water filtration, treatment, and/or conditioning system solution based upon all the information we receive verbally by the customer. Tier1 cannot be responsible for a recommended solution that falls short resulting from lack of information about other conditions that exist in the water.
- Purchasers are advised that water quality conditions vary by area. Product performance may be affected by these variables, and for optimum performance purchasers should verify prior to ordering that their local water quality falls within Tier1s’ recommended specifications. Our representatives base all product recommendations on information provided by our customers; if other conditions (i.e. water, installation space, power, water pressure, etc.) exist which were not prior disclosed, then additional/other products may be required to make the overall solution successful. However, as always, we are committed to working with the customer to help remedy any troubled solution by providing the customer with the most effective and affordable solutions available.
- Tier1 may not be financially responsible for any service, 100% satisfaction guarantee or warranties that has resulted from improper application, poor handling, neglectful damage, set-up, installation, start-up procedure and/or lack of thorough follow through of installation procedures found on or with the unit and in any service guides, product manuals and/or related website pages.
*Excludes Tier1® Whole House Reverse Osmosis Systems
Boil Alert Information
- Tier1® Plus Free Filter Exchange program: If you purchased a Tier1® Plus filter, in the event of a boil alert in your area, please contact Tier1® Technical Support and supply notice of the boil alert. Once notice is received, a replacement filter will be issued.
Canceled Orders Policy
- Most orders will ship the same-day or within one business day. If you contact us before shipment of your order, you may cancel your order.
- If your order has already shipped, we cannot cancel your order. You may return your order.
- If you refuse the delivery and your order is returned to us, you will be credited the total price of the product.
- Shipping costs will not be refunded for domestic orders shipped FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail.
- If the shipping address is an undeliverable address, and your package is returned to us, you can be credited the total price of the product.
- Shipping costs will not be refunded for domestic orders shipped FedEx Ground or Priority Mail.
- Alternatively, we can reship the product to you once we update your shipping address and/or shipping method.
International and Expedited Orders
- Shipping charges for international and expedited orders will not be refunded for cancelled orders, refused deliveries, or undeliverable address.
Get in Touch!
- If you are not sure which product you need, or have questions about your return, please