SF-7001 Tier1 Replacement Shower Filter
- Wrench included for installation.
- Flows up to 2 gallons per minute
- Installation couldn't be easier, simply twist out the old filter and twist in the new one!
- Press the filter replacement indicator button after installing, not before.
Experience the Tier1 Difference
Tier1 manufactures high-quality filtration and household products. We take creating and maintaining a healthy home seriously. Products must undergo rigorous testing and meet demanding quality expectations in order to earn the Tier1 badge. Every purchase is backed by the Tier1® Guarantee:
- Guaranteed Fit
- Guaranteed Quality
- Guaranteed Price
|Used In Brands||Tier1|
|Actual Size (in)||10 inches (length) x 3 inches (width) x 3 inches (height)|
|Pre Filter Media||Carbon Fiber|
|Post Filter Media||Nano Deoxidization Media|
|Materials of Construction||Food Grade ABS (Acrylonitrile-Butadiene-Styrene)|
|Filter Life (months)||6 months|
|Operating Pressure (psi)||15 - 80|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||41 - 140|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||5 - 60|
|Maximum Temperature (°F)||140|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||2.0|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||7.5|
|Fitting Size (inches)||1/2 inch|
- Turn off the source and twist the existing cartridge in a counterclockwise direction to align the triangle marks, then remove from the shower filter head.
- Align the triangle marks, then install the new cartridge and rote 90 degrees clockwise to the locking mark.
- Press the indicator button to start the system.
- Note: Please use the salient point on the wrench to press the button.