5-Stage Tier1 Reverse Osmosis System
- For optimum performance, change the sediment and carbon filters every 6 months, depending on use. The membrane should last 2-3 years.
- Per glass, the RO5 gives you better water and costs you less than your average bottled water.
- RO membranes capture contaminants like barium, cadmium, chromium, copper, fluoride, lead, mercury, nitrates, radium, and TDS.
- Modern design chrome faucet included!
Reverse Osmosis is the process of forcing water through a semi-permeable membrane, which allows water molecules to pass, but captures water-soluble toxins, such as heavy metals, organics, bacteria, and pyrogens. Reverse Osmosis captures a significant percentage of high toxic impurities, such as asbestos, hexavalent chromium, and lead.
Experience the Tier1 Difference
Tier1 manufactures high-quality filtration and household products. We take creating and maintaining a healthy home seriously. Products must undergo rigorous testing and meet demanding quality expectations in order to earn the Tier1 badge. Every purchase is backed by the Tier1® Guarantee:
- Guaranteed Fit
- Guaranteed Quality
- Guaranteed Price
|Used In Brands||Tier1|
|Actual Size (in)||18 inches (Length) x 14 inches (Width) x 6 inches (Depth)|
|Operating Pressure (psi)||40 - 75|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||40 - 100|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||0.5|
|Flow Rate (gpd)||50|
|Tank Dimensions||15 inches (Length) x 11 inches (Outside Diameter)|
|Warranty Guarantee||Unconditional Product Guarantee for Life of the Product|
|Includes||Two Sediment Filters (5 micron and 1 micron), Two Carbon Filters ( 5 micron Carbon Block and Inline), Reverse Osmosis Membrane, Tank, Component Parts, Chrome Faucet, and Housing Wrench|
|Primary Filter Media||Semi-Permeable Membrane|
The TIER1-RO5 reduces the following contaminants:
- Chlorine Taste & Odor
- Chromium (III / Trivalent)
- Chromium (VI / Hexavalent)
- Nitrates / Nitrites
- Total Dissolved Solids (TDS)
The TIER1-RO5 is comparable with the following part numbers
The TIER1-RO5 fits the following model numbers
- For more information see the provided Tier1 5-Stage Reverse Osmosis System Manual
- In addition to our manual, we have also provided a step-by-step installation video for your reference below:
- When it is time to change your filters, use your filter wrench to unscrew the filter housings. DO NOT use the wrench to tighten the housing sumps because you can damage the o-rings. Please review the below video for a step-by-step guide to changing the filters of your Tier1 RO5: