CT-SS-1000 Tier1 Countertop Drinking Water Filter System (Stainless Steel)
- Requires only 4-6 inches of counter space
- Accepts most standard 10 x 2.5 inch filter cartridges
- Diverter allows for seamless transition between filtered and tap water
- Provides filtered water to rinse fruits and vegetables
Experience the Tier1 Difference
Tier1 manufactures high-quality filtration and household products. We take creating and maintaining a healthy home seriously. Products must undergo rigorous testing and meet demanding quality expectations in order to earn the Tier1 badge. Every purchase is backed by the Tier1® Guarantee:
- Guaranteed Fit
- Guaranteed Quality
- Guaranteed Price
The Tier1 Countertop Stainless Steel Drinking Water Filter System is the perfect system for those that may not have a lot of room in their kitchen. This system only requires 4-6 inches of counter space, so it will fit around almost any sink area. A countertop system has many different uses! You can fill up your reusable water bottle, fill up a pitcher to keep in the fridge, use to fill up your pets water bowl or just simply rinse your fruits and vegetables.
|Actual Size (in)||14 1/2 inches (length) x 4 1/10 inches (outside diameter)|
|Actual Size (cm)||36.83 x 10.414|
|Color||Polished Stainless Steel|
|Warranty Guarantee||Unconditional Guarantee for Life of the Product|
|Additional Information||If away from your system for more than 4 weeks, it is recommended that you remove cartridge, place in an airtight bag and place in refrigerator to help keep the cartridge fresh.|
- Unscrew and remove your existing strainer/aerator from the end of your kitchen faucet (standard thread loosens to the left or counter clockwise).
- Screw diverter valve onto faucet, remove/add adapters as necessary. Visit your local plumbing store if the included fittings are not a fit on your faucet.
- After you complete the above steps, turn water ON and POSITION the diverter valve to divert the water to the filter.
- The first use of your new filter may take a minute or two while the canister fills up with water before it passes through the cartridge and out the spigot.
- Allow water to run though the unit and out the filter spout for 2 to 3 minutes (first time only). This process allows for loose carbon fines to be washed out.
- If leaking occurs from any point of the housing unit, it will need to be hand tightened at the point of leakage.