Installation Service Information
Level II Service and Terms and Conditions:
- Removal of old water softener
- Installation of new water softener
- Clean-up of work-space
- Disposal of old water softener
- Complete test cycle to ensure functionality
- Terms and Conditions apply: Level II installation service does not include relocation of water softener supply lines, additional piping, fittings, etc. Any product or service costs outside of the approved scope of installation are the customer's responsibility
How it works:
- Simply, select Tier1 professional installation service during the add-to-cart process
- Tier1 will ship the product directly to your specified shipping address
- A Tier1 Customer Care agent will select a professional installer in your area from our national network
- The professional installer will contact you directly to schedule installation, when it is convenient for you
- Once installation is complete, a Tier1 Customer Care agent will follow-up to ensure you are satisfied
- That's it! Great water should not be hard, so Tier1 made it easy!
Leave the hassle of finding and selecting a licensed, reputable installation provider to Tier1. Pair the dependability and quality of Tier1 systems with the ease of Tier1's installation services today!